Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I'm happy to announce a new sword class that I will be teaching in New York City. Much like the Hoboken class, it will be offered on Thurdays from 6-7:00 PM. I will be offering these classes in conjunction with KINESIS PROJECT, a dance/theatre company. The classes will actually be held at the historic Workman's Circle center, a place with direct ties to my family. I'm excited about these new classes. Melissa Riker, the Artistic Director at Kinesis has been wonderful to work with so far. The best part is that I can offer the classes for less then I've been charging, now only $15/class. This can even go down if you'd like to commit to a longer study period (3 months, 6 months, etc...)

The first class will be on SEPTEMBER 17 at 6:00. Remember that the first class is always FREE!!! Bring a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

Health Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory