Wednesday, September 15, 2010

swordclassNYC featured on theDealist.com

swordclassNYC has been featured on theDealist.com! They are a social deal website focusing on the NYC region. For this deal, we are offering a package of 3 classes, heavily discounted at $25. One correction to what is listed on the site: I am NOT the founder of this martial art (I'm no where near bad-ass enough yet). Grandmaster Jin K. Seong is the founder of Siljun Dobup and received his training in iaido and Korean sword arts from his master, the late Grandmaster Young Dal Kim.

But welcome, visitors from theDealist! I hope that you'll have a fantastic experience and broaden your understanding of this fantastic and ancient martial art. Please contact me if you have any questions at swordclassNYC@gmail.com. I look forward to teaching you!


Sab Bom Nim Raab Rashi

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

Health Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory